The 2018 Great Lakes Pet Expo is scheduled for Saturday, February 3, 2018. Vendor Registration will open on March 1, 2017. Stop back at that time for information on the 2018 expo.
The last two expos have been SOLD OUT!
Please don’t wait to register and submit full payment to secure a space for your organization.
The 2017 GLPE was an additional 30,000 square feet and an extended the show time – 9AM to 6PM! Advance ticket sales will also be offered. To honor our die hard shoppers, we are adding a VIP Shopping Hour (9AM to 10AM, 2000 tickets available) prior to general admission. Online tickets are available at www.petexpomilwaukee.com. If you want a space, register today!
Please read instructions before completing your forms
- Please review the 2017 Great Lakes Pet Expo Layout and Booth Availability
- By signing the booth application form (or by submitting the online application) you are agreeing to the terms of Booth Rental Agreement. To obtain the booth agreement, click on the following: 2017 Booth Agreement Policies and Procedures
- Complete the booth application on line below or follow the link to print a GLPE 2017 Booth Application. You do not need to mail in the application if you complete and submit the application on line below. BOTH forms are not needed. Mail in your check or pay with credit card or pay pal, after 1/4/17 no checks will be accepted. A confirmation e-mail will be sent within 2 weeks. Booth spaces will be assigned only after FULL payment is received.
- PLEASE help us advertising the event by posting this flyer at area businesses. An electronic version will be available mid-summer 2016, in addition to a banner for use on social media.
- The sponsors of the Great Lakes Pet Expo reserve the right to reassign booth space based on show needs. We further reserve the right to refuse applications. No refunds for space.
- Complimentary vendor passes are not available. Anyone entering by 9:00AM will enter at no charge. After 9:00AM, exhibitors will be given an entrance ticket for $3.00 (50% discount). Hand stamps will be issued for in and out access. The discounted entrance is only available through the exhibitor entrance via the Dock area. No discounts will be given through the public entrance.
- Exhibitor Move-In Friday night, 6PM – 8PM and Saturday morning, 6:30AM – 8:30AM. Show begins at 9AM!
- Rescues must show a relationship with a local humane society whereby you are actively pulling animals from the facility. The Great Lake Pet Expo’s producer is the Alliance of Wisconsin Animal Rehoming Efforts (AWARE). Because of AWARE’s Mission, it is important that exhibiting rescues and shelters directly support homeless companion animals in Wisconsin. Therefore, for exhibitor reference purposes, we require the names and contact information of up to two Wisconsin shelters from which the rescue pulls and rehomes animals. More information about AWARE can be found at www.awarewisconsin.com. The Great Lakes Pet Expo is a fundraiser produced to provide assistance to and promote adoption of animals in the State of Wisconsin. For consideration, please forward the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment (2 Options):
- Check – Make payable to: AWARE. Mail to Exposition Director c/o Beth Enneking, W204 N8021 Lannon Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. All checks must be received by January 4, 2017. No checks for payment will be accepted after 1/4/2017.
- PayPal – Please send funds to email@example.com.
To enter your adoptable animal in the parade of rescues, complete this form.
Every booth purchased comes with a covered, skirted table and two chairs. Vendor passes will no longer be issued. Everyone entering the show by 8:30 am will be admitted free. After 8:30, exhibitors may purchase a ticket at a reduced rate of $3.00 (50% off).
For Profit Groups featuring products or services
- Standard Booth – Pet Related Product: $225
- Standard Booth – Non Pet Related: $425
- Additional Booth: + $175
- Corner Booth : $50
- Quad Booth: $875
Rescue, Shelter or Non-Profit Group
- Standard Booth: $100
- Additional Booth: + $125
- Corner Booth: $50
- Quad Booth: $675
Consider Becoming a Sponsor
We are pleased to offer a variety of sponsorship packages designed to raise your organization visibility to pet lovers across Wisconsin and beyond! Please visit Become a Sponsor for more details. Sponsors of the Great Lakes Pet Expo help to save lives in Wisconsin. Thank you in advance for your support!