Please submit completed form for approval by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8pm February 2nd. Please title your email: name of your rescue, foster animal’s name, parade form.
Parade of Adoptables Procedures
- We reserve the right to remove any animal from the parade due to undesirable behavior.
- Info MUST be typed –hand written will not be accepted.
- Two animals up for adoption only per organization – no exceptions. Personal animals are not allowed to participate in the parade.
- All animals in the parade must be people and pet friendly.
- It will be your responsibility to bring your approved forms with you to the expo in order to participate in the parade. No approved forms, no walking in the parade – no exceptions. I don’t not keep copies of any forms with me but I will have blank ones at The Labrador Connection booth if you need to fill one out.
- The parade will be held in the Bark Park and is only an hour long. Both of your rescues will walk together, not separate in order to save time.
- Forms may be approved the morning before the parade begins. Please bring your form to the Bark Park and ask for Lisa to get your form approved.