The 2018 Great Lakes Pet Expo is scheduled for Saturday, February 3, 2018. Vendor Registration will open on March 1, 2017. Stop back at that time for information on the 2018 expo.
Exhibitors! This is your one stop shop GPLE for information!
Over 12,000 pet lovers joined in 2016 and because of the great response we are expanding! The 2017 GLPE will boast an additional 30,000 square feet and an extended the show time – 9AM to 6PM! To honor our die hard shoppers, we are adding a VIP Shopping Hour (9AM to 10AM, only 2000 tickets available) prior to general admission. Advance tickets are available for purchase at www.petexpomilwauee.com.
DIRECTIONS TO EXPO LOCATION
Please visit http://wistatefair.com/wsfp/parking-and-directions/
Click here for Your Booth Assignment and Exhibitor Listing. Review the floor layout here 2017 Great Lakes Pet Expo Layout .
Every booth that is paid for comes with a skirted, covered table and two chairs. The table dimensions are 8 feet long by 2 feet deep. The drape color for the 2017 expo will be black.
Extra Tables, Chairs, etc.
These items and more should be ordered directly from WI-Expo Inc. Please download and complete the order form 2017-great-lakes-pet-expo-service-kit . Their direct number is (262) 670-1300.
- Electricity and other booth services should be ordered directly through the Event Services at Wisconsin Exposition Center. Click here for Event Services or contact them 414.266.7300 or email@example.com.
- WIFI – is available through the Wisconsin Expo Center at no charge.
EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL ADMISSION
All exhibitors should enter through the Vendor Loading/Unloading. Those entering prior to 9:00 am will be admitted free. Any exhibitor entering after 9:00 am will be able to purchase an exhibitor ticket for $3.00 (over a 50% discount). Discounted exhibitor tickets are not available at the public entrance! Hand stamps will be issued for those who need and in and out privileges. Thank you for understanding and supporting this charitable event.
EXHIBITOR MOVE IN AND TEAR DOWN
- Friday evening, 6-8 pm (Move In – Free Parking)
- Saturday morning, 6:30AM – 8:30AM am (Move In) and Show Hours are 9AM – 6PM (VIP Shopping Hour 9AM – 10AM). General show hours are 10AM – 6PM.
- There are no side entrances available for loading and unloading on Saturday. You must come through the Vendor Loading Area, on the east side of the Wisconsin Expo Center, as noted on the layout. 2017-great-lakes-pet-expo-layout-101816
- Complimentary hand trucks will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Remember to be courteous to fellow exhibitors and unload promptly and return the cart to the loading area.
- Supplies MUST be unloaded by 8am and booths set up by 8:30am.
- Early tear down is NOT permitted. If you tear down early, you will not be invited to next year’s show. Please be courteous to customers attending the show later in the day.
- The Show Office is located near the Activity Stage.
- Exhibitors should enter the Wisconsin Expo Grounds using GATE 1 (79th & Greenfield Avenue). Halls A and B are located to the north and center of the building. ARRIVE EARLY if setting up on Saturday. There are long lines to unload and parking spots are available on a first come first serve basis. If you arrive late, you may have to park farther away from the hall. You can always unload your exhibit first and park afterward.
- Exhibitor’s will be charged a parking fee of $6 per vehicle by the Wisconsin Expo Center. Exhibitor parking is located behind the exhibit hall loading dock and will be manned by a parking attendant on Saturday morning beginning at (time tbd). Unfortunately this fee is non-negotiable by the Wisconsin Expo Center. There is plenty of complimentary parking outside of the State Fair grounds on 84th Street and west as well as south of Greenfield Avenue. Exhibitors should enter the Wisconsin Expo Grounds using GATE 1.
COMPANION ENTRY AND REQUIREMENTS
- A companion animal pass MUST be presented for all vendor animals entering the show.
- Companion Animals are only permitted to enter through the dock doors/Vendor Loading/Unloading.
- A doggy relief area is located just outside the Vendor Loading/Unloading.
- Follow this link to print out the 2017 Exhibitor Animal Companion Pass. You can use one pass for multiple companion animals. You must present this pass to the ticket taker to enter with an animal that will be shown at your exhibit.
- Please instruct volunteers/staff arriving throughout the day that companion animals may only be brought in through the Vendor Loading/Unloading.
- No companion animals will be allowed in the Public Entrance, front halls, where consumers are purchasing tickets.
- Please use discretion when deciding what animal to bring. Aggression of any type will not be tolerated. Animals must be in good health and free of fleas and parasites. We reserve the right to ask an exhibitor to remove their animal.
- No ex-pens unless they can fit comfortably within your booth. An ex-pen can be best accommodated with a double booth.
- No puppies less than 8 weeks (12 weeks strongly encouraged) old. You may be asked to show proof of age and vaccination history for puppies. Be prepared to do this.
- No females in heat.
FACILITY RESTRICTIONS – FOOD, BEVERAGE AND BALLOONS
- Human Food and Beverage Sales are not Permitted by Wisconsin Expo Center.
- Candy bars or other snack foods can not be sold on site.
- No suckers or helium balloons.
VIP Shopping Hour – Promote your Organization!
We are happy to offer a VIP Shopping Hour to honor the diehard visitors who come to every year to purchase items from our fabulous exhibitors! Upon entry each VIP shopper will be given a plastic shopping bag filled with exhibitor offers and information and we want to include your organization at no additional charge! Items to include could be flyers, brochures, coupons, business cards, small samples, etc and 2000 bags will be prepared. Send us 1 or 2000, we will include whatever is provided. Please send items to Beth Enneking at W204 N8021 Lannon Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Deadline to submit is January 13, 2017.
- If you have a product or service that you would like to have featured in the new product area, we would love to include it! Submission form – Product Showcase Donation Form .
- Your product or service will be featured in a special area with a product description and your booth number to direct those interested to your booth.
- Forward your completed donation form now and drop your donation off at the Product Showcase during set-up but no later than 8:30AM on Saturday morning. Thank you!!
BARK PARK – Puppy Bowl, Bark Park Reservations and Post Adoptable Pets
Want to let your foster dog hang out, play with other dogs, and meet potential suitors? Have puppies wanting to play in one of three Puppy Bowls? Wish to reserve a 30 minute time slot in the Bark Park to show off your adoptables? E-mail Lisa Dellwo !
PARADE OF ADOPTABLES
For entry form and more information please Click here
WI JUNIOR HEROES FOR ANIMALS – Honoring the next generation of animal lovers
Do you know of a child or young adult that has made the difference in the life of companion animals? We would like to honor them and we need your help! For complete information, please click here. Thank you!!
GREAT LAKE PET EXPO ADVERTISING
Please download and share:
- Small Great Lakes Expo Flyer glpe-2017-flyer
- Large Great Lakes Expo Flyer (8 1/2 x 11) glpeflyerlarge
Printed flyers and Facebook Covers also available by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Like us on Facebook at Great Lakes Pet Expo.
Quality Inn – Located 7 miles from the WI Exposition Center, the hotel is pet friendly and affordable with a block of rooms reserved just for the Great Lakes Pet Expo. Details: 59.99+tax for guest room with 1 king bed and 64.99+tax for guest room with 2 queen beds. Pets stay free! Up to 2 pets per room. All guest rooms have a microwave and mini fridge, along with a hot breakfast buffet included daily. If calling to reserve please mention “Great Lakes Pet Expo” to access the special pricing – (262) 785-0500. Book online with the special rate code “LPET” at http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?hotel=WI132&srp=LPET&pu=no .
Holiday Inn Express – Milwaukee West – This pet friendly, newly remodeled hotel is 10-15 minutes from the show.
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee West – Very nice, new hotel located just across Greenfield Avenue from the Wisconsin Exposition Center. No pets allowed.